Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 25, Feb. 13

Saturday, just like a little kid, Jordan woke me up early to go play in the snow.  It was BEAUTIFUL outside. Thick white snow on the ground with a bright blue sky.


Bella still wasn't sure at first.


But after a few minutes, she was off making tracks in the snow.


And rolling in it and just having a good time. 

 

We had our fun too. Jordan with his pipe.  


And me with my snow angel.


However, it started melting fast. By the time I remembered to measure we had about 6.5 inches left, I'd say we had closer to 7.5 inches on Friday night. As much fun as it was, I'm not too sad it's gone. I'm not a cold weather kind of girl. I just wished it had either started on Thursday or waited untill Sunday. What's snow with out a snow day??


No comments:

Post a Comment